Sunday, December 28, 2008

Magisterium coach

The Magisterium coach from the Golden Compass and the little Corgi copy I found at Big Lots. In spite of all the dire warning e-mails I received about this movie we watched it anyway as I don't believe my faith could be shaken by something such as this. The movie had some wonderful creativity in it although overall I don't even remember that much about it. I did find this vehicle quite enchanting and was delighted that Mandy negotiated it for me as it was the only one of it's kind in the store. It makes me happy. Next I want the cat bus from "My Neighbor Totoro."

4 comments:

shy_smiley said...

We found Mrs. Coulter.

Momma_Dee said...

Oh! Great! I just love that silly little set.

Miss Linder said...

I don't think I am familiar with these people?

auntie m said...

We saw that movie. I kind of liked it. Now I want to see it again and I'll pay more attention to the magisterium coach. There should be another movie coming out soon cause they left that one wide open for a second one.