Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas past

Last week when I was out having dinner with my friend Linda, she suggested that now would be a good time to blog some old Christmas pictures. These are not especially old being from 2001 but they are sweet. This was one of the most satisfying Christmases I have ever spent. Evan was 14 months old and Jack just 3 and a half months. They were adorable dressed in their Christmas duds.
Evan was very round and cuddly.
Jack was just a little charmer. It was a houseful of love.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Miss Linder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Linder said...

I made a serious error in my last comment so I had to delete it. What cute little boys they are/were.

auntie m said...

I guess we all have the same ideas even down to the title of the post. My next couple of posts are going to be christmas past photos. Such cute babies.

shy_smiley said...

I hope you come to this Houseful of Love for Christmas Present, too.

mandatters said...

I remember this Christmas so fondly. Evan's hair was so fluffy and he had such a good time with his gifts. Jack was so sweet and cuddly. The one with Jack in the bouncy is one of my all time favorite photos.