Sunday, December 21, 2008

"all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth"


This is a Myrick family Christmas story. My husband is the surprised looking baby in the center. Denny's uncle was quite the amateur photographer. Every year he would take a picture of Mildred and Fran's (Den's parents) kids for their Christmas card. On this particular year, he came unannounced while Mildred was out. Fran and Bill set this up and took a picture. Mildred was furious when she came home and realized the kids were not cleaned up. The picture was not used for Christmas but I have always loved it. These babies are now 64, 67 and 70 years old.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

That so cute. I love that slobber stain on Den's chest.

shy_smiley said...

I like that big plastic doll Dad's got.

That's so Mildred. I'd have used that picture. I think kids should look like they always do. That's why I don't get Jack all dressed up for picture day.