Friday, December 19, 2008

Instead of what I should be doing

This completely delightful illustration is from a book called "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." I remember kids checking this out when I volunteered at the school library. I think I will be purchasing this book soon. The illustrations are incredible. So instead of wrapping gifts as I should be doing I'm in here messing around which is what I really love doing. How can hours go by so fast when I am tuned in to other people's minds through their blogs. This is from a blog by a paper artist, called d.Sharp Journal. I love her things and may try to get myself one of the Eiffel tower candy holders. Instead of fulfilling my dream to go to Paris, I will probably just keep collecting Eiffel tower kitsch.

3 comments:

auntie m said...

I remember hearing that book name. That is a neat illustration. Lots to look at. I'm supposed to be wrapping gifts also right now.

auntie m said...

I remember hearing that book name. That is a neat illustration. Lots to look at. I'm supposed to be wrapping gifts also right now.

shy_smiley said...

We have that book, Mama D. You can have it.