Saturday, November 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to Auntie M
Not quite like the picture she chose for her own blog but way sweet. This is the little cherub who would be there when I came home from school every day. Being 6 years older and rather jealous of this little person who came into our lives and took away some of my "princess" status, I wasn't always the nicest of sisters to her but I always loved her with a lionlike ferocity and would have defended her to the death from anyone but myself. Not saying just how old she is today but I think she can now get her Ross Tuesday club card! May you have a great birthday, sweet baby sister!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

auntie m said...

I am feeling very grateful, humbled and loved today. I really don't think I ever threatened your princess status.