Friday, November 14, 2008

Good time Friday

Last week while on an outing with my friend Linda, I ordered a headboard for our guest bedroom from Crate and Barrel. Then I was informed it had to be picked up at the warehouse which is way down south of the airport. Was dreading the trip until I called my friend Ginny to join me. We made a day of it. Went to IKEA where I bought a square ice cube tray that makes long tubes of ice which may or may not be useful for water bottles.
Then we had an adventure at Ranch Market. This is Ginny inside Tradiciones restaurant where we consumed with appreciation
these lunches.
And then had a good time picking out delightful Mexican food items in the market. But I have to say that strawberry horchata was disgusting! Thanks, Ginny for a fun day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

auntie m said...

Sounds like such a fun time. You do such a a lot of interesting things. You should have been a reporter. It's nice seeing Ginny. Tell her hi for me.