Thursday, November 20, 2008

The object of my affection

This tiny little red jewel about the size of a deck of cards has given me hours of pleasure so far. Well worth it's $129 price tag. I actually expected to spend much more and am amazed by what this little camera can do. In my whole 61 year life I have taken few pictures and only a minuscule number that I would actually let anyone see. It's just increbile to me how you can have instant access and editing with these. Last night while discovering how to eliminate the flash, I took these shots of a floral arrangement with different lighting options. The middle shot is far and away the most pleasing though my camera has been set at a constant setting for the first option. I am beginning to realize why I am so often disappointed with my photos. I am starting to fear I have found my passion. Bring me some gorgeous children. I should have the best Christmas letter ever!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

I see what you mean. I feel I have received my own personalized lesson in lighting.

shy_smiley said...

remember how pissed you were when you bought it? I'm glad you're enjoying it. You're taking some really great pictures. I'm thoroughly enjoying your regular blog updates.