Thursday, November 13, 2008

More favorite things

This is one of my very favorite destinations, what I still refer to as the "new" library. This building is of very unique construction that people seem either to love or hate. I am one of its admirers. It is built with lots of infrastructure materials being used as finishing goods. It has lots of skylights and always feels kind of cheery. One of my favorite features is a little nook of used books for sale just inside the entrance. I feel a little virtuous about recycling all my books and magazines here. Reading is my absolute most favorite activity ever. I usually have 6 or 8 things going at once. I read most any and all type of fiction and non-fiction. At the present time I am reading some Madeleine L'Engle, Joan Medlicott, Michael Connelly and David Sedaris. Also an Alexandra Stoddard and a meditation book. I hope I will always be able to read.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shy_smiley said...

Reading is one of my absolute favoritest activities, too (and it's becoming one of Jack's). We're descended from a long line of readers, I guess. My other favoritest activity is running. Over the past few weeks I've done very little of either and I feel almost as if I'm starved of oxygen.