Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Of this and that
How to tell it's fall in Phoenix- the pyracantha berries are developing color. They might be a nice bright red for making church bouquets in November. The temperature was however in the 90's today.


















This is a project I finished yesterday. The pattern was much more difficult than I had expected but turned out nicely. I'm discovering that attractive pictures are not so easy to do either.

And lastly, I discovered this tasty little flavor over the weekend. If you like a little peppermint ice cream over the holidays, this one is yummy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

auntie m said...

The pictures are lovely. That apron fabric is just adorable. Love that buttoned flap. And me thinks the addition of chocolate in that ice cream makes it a winner.

Miss Linder said...

I love that apron. Glad I got some of that fabric also. Mine still remains untouched............

shy_smiley said...

And I love that apron, too! Thank you very much. The only way I know it's fall is the kids are crazy. C.R.A.Z.Y. Today is the big Halloween push. I'll make it, right? Right?