Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 gen.


This is a picture that was taken in Illinois on a summer trip when I was about the age Becky is now and my mom was about the age I am now. It's a little humorous that I felt so old then and not so old now. My mom is always thought to be about 10 or 15 years younger than actually she is. I hope I was blessed with those genes. Strangely enough, Becky's and my front teeth have grown closer together without orthodontia. Mine not so much as Becky's which are nearly perfect. A nostalgia feeling day for me this is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

B & I just spent several hours going through old slides to select the ones that we want to digitize, so I can relate to that feeling.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

And I am the oh-so-honored Outsider, having met all three of you at a different ages. Love the photo, love that I love, and hold dear to my heart, stories about each amazing woman in that photo.