Sunday, November 09, 2008

An unusual Sunday.

This was an unusual Sunday for me in that for some insane reason I gave a little blurb on stewardship at church this morning. I was asked to do this several weeks ago and must have been momentarily deranged to have agreed. I guess it went relatively well as I didn't faint, giggle or sob. I don't have a clue what I said and question whether I should ever go back to church again.
So after that little spark of goofiness, I decided that I deserved a big treat and let myself have the #2 cheeseburger meal at In'nOut on Frank Lloyd Wright. And as long as I was doing it, I allowed myself to enjoy it.
Then I made a little Trader Joe's run where I found this absolutely delightful pot of turkey seasoning herbs. That is a sweet little ceramic turkey floral pick decorating it. This pot of stuff smells heavenly and only set me back $7.99.












Next I went to Target where I have recently been purchasing these Archer Farms cereals. The cereal is good and oh, man am I ever a sucker for this packaging.


















When I came home this afternoon, we had a wonderful little afternoon thunderstorm. I was sure I would find a rainbow as it was raining while the sun was shining. I love the way the yard and the mountains look during dreary weather.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

auntie m said...

oooh, it makes me want to come for a visit. I would have bought the turkey pot too. And I'm sure you'll return to church next Sunday with rave reviews.