Sunday, June 28, 2009

Meaningful locations

Okay, just about done with the Illinois. All these pictures are things that have been important in my life. The Logan County Court house where all our births are recorded and all our business was transacted.
Guzzardo's Pizza which was on the 2nd floor and always seemed absolutely the epitome of romance and sophistication to me during my high school years. And also the makers of some mighty fine pizza.
Lincoln Theatre the sight of many 1st (and last or only) dates.
Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital where I spent most of my nursing career, learned to really derive a lot of satisfaction from nursing and made some wonderful friends.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

These are meaningful. I sure have taken shots of these.

auntie m said...

These are meaningful. I sure have taken shots of these.