Monday, June 01, 2009

Favorite things


This is one of my favorite times of the year, when all the fruit is available and some even at great prices. Although I paid rather dearly for my all-time favorite fruit, Ranier cherries. I think they look absolutely mouth watering pictured here in my favorite bowl. One night I met my friend Linda down at Fashion Square and while we were enjoying dinner she told me she had a present for me if I wanted it. She was getting rid of this set of dishes. Did I want them? My God! I could hardly finish my dinner I was so anxious to get these delights in my car before she could change her mind. I have loved using these dishes every day that I have had them. Thank you, Miss Linder! And may everyone be enjoying their 5 a day of the seasons bounty.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

auntie m said...

Life is just a bowl of cherries. Delightful. Seeing this cheered me up. I knew a friend had given you these but I did not realize that the friend was Miss Linder til now.