Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 15

On Monday, we had a "work" day. Did the few little projects that mom wanted done. Then a little ride to Lincoln to the Court House. Mona and I got birth certificates and mom had a little business, also. We rode around Lincoln looking at all the parks and homes. This is my dad's brick in a war memorial to Logan county service men.
We spent quite a while thrift shopping . I practically forced Mona to buy this dress. She bought the shoes on a whim and discovered them to be very comfy. I made her pose for me.
I might have made her pose for this, too. We bought quite a few pairs of glasses at the dollar store. Had another really fun day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shy_smiley said...

that dress is darling. When I first saw it, I thought, "Only Mona could wear that dress." She looks great.

auntie m said...

That dress fit perfect. Glad your mom forced me to buy it Shy. I wore those shoes to work and even though they are platforms, they were amazing comfy. Forgot about the funny glasses pic.