Sunday, November 01, 2009

overwhelming

It's here! Tomorrow is supposed to be the grand opening for Hobby Lobby close enough to my house that I don't have to feel guilty going.
I made a visit this past Thursday and it was so overwhelming, I couldn't even think of anything I wanted. One of the workers told me it was one of their largest stores.

As I walked down row upon row of craft supplies and decor items, I felt clueless, couldn't think why I even came in. I did use my 40% off coupon for a beading book. Next time I go, I will have a plan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shy_smiley said...

I have a plan for you: next time you go check for DecoArt Triple Thick Gloss Glaze in the 8 oz jar (though I'll settle for the 4 oz jar). Not brush-on or spray-on. It comes in a wide mouth jar and it's what I use as the final coat on my earrings. I can't wait to go. I'll have a plan and some cash.