Friday, November 06, 2009

fun Friday

My friend Linda and I had a fun outing today. I met her at Fashion Square and she drove us over to Phoenix for some shopping and lunch. We read the Jaimee Rose blog from the PHX newspaper and she writes a lot about area shops and restaurants. We started out at Flo's on 7th which is the nicest Thrift Shop in town. I got a great pair of taupe Eileen Fisher pants which turned out to be 50% off. Lucky. We had lunch at this restaurant located in an old florist shop and appropriately named "My Florist." It could easily become my new favorite rstaurant.
We shared this turkey Brie sandwich and each had a cup of soup. Mine was pumpkin spice bisque and probably one of the tastiest soups I have ever eaten. Linda had mushroom Brie. I had a taste and it was also yummy.
This shop is Paris Envy. Pretty shop but not much I would ever buy. Linda did covet some pink cloth print thumb tacks but didn't care for their price. Besides we always think we can make most things ourselves.
Another shop we really liked was the Purple Lizard. Reminded me a lot Of Picante in Tucson. Linda got a great pair of shoes and oh, wow, we both got lots of ideas. A really nice outing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: