Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Mona!

Mona and I taken at Taylor Pitts in Greenview. She is about 2 and I am 6 years older. Her dress was red with white smocking and my was dark pink with nubby things.
A very pretty picture of Mona. She was wearing a brown jumper with pink striped blouse. I loved this outfit on her.
This is 1960 so she is 7 and I am 13. This was just before some kind of school program.
This is one of my very own images taken this past June when we were back home together. Love you very much Mona and wish for you a great year, your big goofy sister.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

Thanks for the birthday post , Deb. Aren't we just adorable? i love you.

shy_smiley said...

I love all those pictures, but what I love most are the details you remember. In my opinion your memory is a freak of nature. It's unbelievable. You and Capone are sweet girls. Then AND now.