Tuesday, November 03, 2009

favorite things


Probably the one thing I really love to do among all others is read. My dad was a voracious reader and passed that along to me. I can't keep myself from acquiring books. I buy used books at thrift shops and libraries. Also am a dedicated library user. This is a book I finished yesterday having been attracted by the cover and it did not disappoint. I rue the day if we all start using the electronic reading devices. Love the feel of books in my hands.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shy_smiley said...

I saw someone with a Kindle the last time I was on the airplane. I just don't get it. The allure of the printed word is one of MY favorite things, and one of the reasons I went to work at Omegatype. I'm reading Margaret Atwood's new book right now. It's in the same world as Oryx and Crake. Very interesting.