Monday, October 27, 2008

A big gripe

Why is it always so hard to return something? I have been carrying a green towel and a box of wrong sized trash bags in my car for a few weeks. Today I took them back to good old WalMart. When the greeter scanned them, he said "I don't think these are our merchandise." And I informed him that they very well were. Then the girl at Customer Service seemed unable to handle my transaction making me somehow feel I was trying to pull something. So I wonder-is it just me and my abhorrence of returns or does this happen to everyone?

1 comment:

shy_smiley said...

WalMart just sucks. They're not customer-oriented. I don't like returning things, either, but Target makes it easy. PetSmart makes it easy to exchange a disintegrated fish. Big Lots is pretty good, too. I mean, you always have to sign this and fill out that, but I agree, the incompetence at WalMart makes you feel uncomfortable. Bin and I were at WalMart last Saturday and I just felt dirty the minute I walked into the store. Blech.