Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today is Sunday
My major project for this week was this set of burse and veil for the altar at my church. The sort of cross/star symbol is the "logo" for the church I attend which is the Episcopal Church of the Nativity. I have been a member of the Altar Guild since the church was formed a bit over 2 years ago. It's a nicely satisfying feeling to make a few things to be used for this purpose. The 2nd picture is articles in place for church this morning. The flowers today were very lovely


3rd picture is a salad we had for dinner last night. I have never before used pomegranate as an ingredient and I was very pleased with its appearance. The pomegranate seeds sparkled like little garnets.











And lastly the dogs just because I love them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lissa1962 said...

I love your jewelry. Im trying to clean my basement and get all my supplies in line. you do such nice work.

auntie m said...

Is that cross-stitch or embroidery? Your church looks like an inviting living room. And you salad is making me hungry.