Thursday, October 23, 2008

My favorite things
This is my favorite piece of jewelry that I have ever made. It is disc shaped fresh water pearls (which I actually suspect are pearlized hunks of plastic), joined together with silver wire-wrap. Between each segment are 4 little dangles attached with the tee-ninciest little headpins. The bottom picture is just to show how idiotic a person can actually look. I am aware that I usually have my tongue hanging out but didn't know how really silly it looks. Plus the view up my nose and the light-bulb earring hanging off my ear add a real touch of class. Oh, well-I am getting over being so completely camera shy.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Miss Linder said...

That is a nice photo have you considered it for this years Christmas Card?

auntie m said...

Comments about the photo aside, that necklace is exquisitely beautiful and reminds me of ones that I have drooled over in the upscale shop that I frequent in my village. It's a shop where artists and jewelers sell their wares on consignment. Hint, hint.

shy_smiley said...

I think you know what to give Auntie M for Christmas, and I think you know Nannie is your best friend. ROTFL