Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, dear David

Today is the birthday of my dear son-in-law David, wife of my daughter Becky and father of my grandson Jack. The first time I met Dave, he had long bushy hair in a great big pony tail. He looked very exotic and my daughter was head over heels. Then he got all that hair cut off and looked like this. Which I imagine is what Jack will look pretty much like in another 10 or 12 years.
David is a lovely son-in-law and I wish him a very happy birthday even though I am my usual late with his card. Love you, Dave!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

I wanted to do a post for Dave and Brock but wasn't quite sure of their birth dates. They are both in May, aren't they? Happy Birthday, Dave. One of the best Margaritas that I've ever had was made by this man.

shy_smiley said...

We had a nice birthday celebration at Eclectic Pizza. Thanks for the happy wishes!