Monday, May 25, 2009

the doldrums

The creativity hasn't been around for awhile now. Here are my meager sewing efforts for the past week or so. Two pairs of pj shorts for Jack and a blankie for a gift to a baby coming this summer.
I did the altar flowers for church again yesterday. The hydrangeas were lush and lovely.
I know I'm looking at the world askew when I don't want to take a picture of anything. My mama dove took her 2 sweet babies and flew the coop. They had gotten so big it was hard to distinguish the babes from the mom. Here's hoping that Monday is the beginning of a more productive week.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

You made three things and you call that meager? Holy Cow! I miss when you don't post. Dig yourself out of the doldrums and show me more stuff even if you didn't create it yourself. Seems like your birdies grew up quickly.

auntie m said...

You saw Amelie. Did you like it?