Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yum-yum

One of my favorite things to do and also in an attempt to boost the economy a bit is a trip over to Desert Ridge shopping center for a stroll through Ross and Marshall's. I almost always find some wonderful little deal. On my Tuesday visit (the day Ross has 10% off for those of us over 55) I found this really lovely Martha Stewart cookie book. Mr. M is no longer eating sweets so alas I rarely bake. However this book is kind of a little delight just for looking at the pictures. Martha's food stylists are top notch. In the event that I need to make cookies for some reason, I will try the chocolate strawberry thumbprints.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

auntie m said...

OOOOh, I just want to turn the pages of that book so bad.

Miss Linder said...

I am commenting on your sister's auntie m page through you. I laughed out loud when you said your arms are usually longer!!!!

Jodie said...

Elisabeth got me this book for my birthday and I can't wait to try some of her recipes. Although sometimes I don't have a full day to devote to baking a dozen cookies....

auntie m said...

So Nannie, you find my flippers funny?