Thursday, January 15, 2009

2 things I love about 1 thing I hate

I hate cleaning and everything about what we have always called "housework". I would rather get 20 patients ready for surgery than dust 1 room. I would rather cook dinner for a platoon than wash 1 window. But since I am too cheap and amazingly enough too picky to have someone else do it for me, I am sentenced to the fate of keeping my own living space somewhat pulled together. This lovely little yellow vacuum cleaner has helped me get a sort of "kick" out of vac
uuming. It lets you watch the dirt and dog hairs gather. I am driven to fill the container a couple of times and have even been known to go out on the patio to accomplish my mission.
Last week I discovered these little gems at Target. I Hate, Hate, Hate to dust. These little throw aways will pick up the dust and actually get rid of it, not drag it along into the corners. I still will never be able to say I want to do it but these wipes take away a little of the sting.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miss Linder said...

You are too funny!

auntie m said...

It must be an inherited trait. My house hasn't seen a dust rag, at least one held in my hands, for months. But I'm right on top of those bathrooms.