Saturday, January 03, 2009

The creativity of the day

This is me ready to go to brunch at Rob and Michaele's house. The purpose of the picture and its creativity angle is to show what just a little effort with the "face paint" can do, effort I very often, in fact usually, don't make. Picture beneath is my normal way to look and makes me think I might try harder.

The flowers that I put together for the altar at church tomorrow. Now flower arranging is always original and rather fun. I am however hyper-critical of my work and find that seeing a photo of them makes me much more appreciative. They look way better to me in an image than they do in reality.
This is a vase I just loved and purchased yesterday at Marshall's. It goes very well in my kitchen and this is my favorite way to enjoy flowers, just kind of natural looking and less composed. The vase is a glass container that sits in a metal frame and has kind of a "Frenchy" look which I love.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

You're not getting older. You're getting better. You and the flowers are beautiful.

shy_smiley said...

lookin' good, MamaD!