Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ladies day out

Today the Women's group from my church had as their monthly meeting a day out in downtown Scottsdale organized by my very own self. We started with spice shopping at Penzey's. A few of the women had never been here. None of us left empty handed.
Our cheerful group.
Shopping for Southwestern "stuff" at Bischoff's.
My friend Jennie models the Aldrich Art necklace that I covet and visit several times a year. If I won the lottery, this is the first thing I would buy.
We then went to Cowboy Ciao for lunch. I had the signature dish which is a mushroom panfry skillet served over the best polenta I have ever eaten. Just as I got ready to take its picture, my batteries depleted. I think everyone had a good time. Really cool weather here today.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

auntie m said...

Two of my favorite places to visit. I've never been to the restaurant but it sounds like it could make it three of my favorite places. Nice job planning the day!