Monday, February 15, 2010

products

and because I must create a few things to maintain my sanity, these are my offerings so far in the month of February. This is called the potato chip scarf. It is knit of hand dyed Japanese yarn. Was lots of fun to knit.
We had dinner with our friends Linda and Ed on Saturday night (very delicious I might add) and Linda gave me these red beads. I went right home and made these earrings for church the next day.
A flannel blanket and a little hat to be given to a couple of Humane Society employees for their soon to be born little boy. This was a request from Dennis.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

auntie m said...

I love the similar scarf that Becky knit me for Christmas.

Miss Linder said...

Ok, when I asked what you had created I had not looked at any of these. The baby items are especially cute! Cute earrings as well.