Thursday, October 15, 2009

Favorite things

Sometimes when I am feeling down, it perks me up to go down to Kierland Commons shopping center and browse through Anthropologie.
I rarely buy much of anything in here but since the first time I went in, have loved their methods of display and set decoration.
Many of their products are French, much about cooking and table service. These 2 bits of fluff are paper peacocks. They make delightful, creative artsy displays with the humblest of materials.

The back wall where toiletries are displayed makes you wish it was your boudoir. For a chain store, this has my vote for appeal.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shy_smiley said...

You're not alone. Many of the artsy bloggers I read adore Anthropologie.

auntie m said...

I wish we had an Anthropologie.