Friday, October 02, 2009

Favorite things

One of my favorite things to do is have lunch at someone's very own home. So last week was a treat for me to be included in a little bit of elegance at my friend Jennie's table. This was a luncheon for members of the greeting committee at my church. I can only loosely be called a member of that group so I appreciated being a part of this.
These were our lovely and tasty lunches.
Our rolls beautifully presented with butter balls.
And a choice of 2 tasty desserts of which I had a small of each. I might not be very elegant but I am certainly a big fan of that style.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shy_smiley said...

delish!

auntie m said...

Her table setting is beautiful. You are a lucky lady to be included. If I was there I would have had to make my hands into two fists and shake them together very quickly.