Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little dinner, big price

Or another title might be 'you can take a girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.' After having read many glowing reviews of this restaurant, my friend Linda and I have been wanting to go on a Wednesday night and try the lobster roll. Well, we did it last night. And it was very good and I enjoyed myself. But it was one of the smallest things I've ever had.
Linda suggested I might label this photo "shown actual size." It was a cute little thing and tasty. But I did remark to Linda that she spent more on the tip that we usually spend for dinner.
However, we did get these complimentary little shortbreads with chocolate chunks. And it was only the 2nd restaurant I've ever been to that I was served an amusee, also pretty miniscule, I might add. Guess I'm just not quite ready for fine dining.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

auntie m said...

Sometimes there is a price for cuteness.