Friday, March 25, 2011

today

This morning I treated myself to a little outing to the Kohler Academy, a cosmetology school. I had a delightful young woman named Rachel who gave me this haircut
and this perky pink pedicure. The total bill was $35, no tax and no tipping. I was treated very well and believe I will be returning for other pampering services.
Made this set of kitchen towels, will be mailing them out as an unexpected gift.
And put away this 4 seasons puzzle. It is 4 separate 500 piece puzzles and was great fun to make. Jigsaw puzzles are a very guilty pleasure for me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

shy_smiley said...

what a fabulous treat! Rachel did a good job on your hair (better than I do!) and your toes are darling. I'm jealous of that big 4-in-one puzzle. that's a REAL indulgence!

Miss Linder said...

Nice hair, toes, towels and that really makes me want to get out a puzzle.

auntie m said...

$35...I think I'd be going back there again too if I were you.