Friday, December 18, 2009

Cis for cookie

My friend Linda entitled her blog 25 years of cookie baking. We first met in Tucson when her youngest daughter was a couple of years old and found each other again about 10 or so years ago. Linda is my soulmate and helps maintain my sanity. Every time I am with her I come away feeling better. Here she is wearing an apron that she made when we had sewing day together last year.
The kitchen gets a little messy and then when our OCD starts kicking in, we pick up a little.
Two of the finished products. The peanut butter kisses and the turtle bars.
The 10 sorts of cookies that we made this year. They are all pretty good, some better than others. Wouldn't bother making the cherry bars again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

auntie m said...

I'll take the neopolitan, please.

Miss Linder said...

They were surprisingly easy and tasty too.

shy_smiley said...

I liked the cherry bars! Heck, I liked 'em all! Thanks for sharing.